Omaha Bad Beat Jackpot
For a long time there has been a Bad Beat Jackpot in Texas Hold'em on the Pokerdom platform, but there was none for OMAHA. To get it right we are launching a Bad Beat Jackpot for Pot-Limit Omaha High tables, starting from September 1! The starting amount added by the poker room to the jackpot equals 500 000 RUB, and it will be played at tables with blinds from 2.5/5 RUB. What is a Bad Beat Jackpot? For example, you have a very strong and rare card hand, but still you lose to an even stronger and more infrequent hand. This does not happen often and it is a good reason for getting a Bad Beat Jackpot! And the main pot of this jackpot, of course, goes to the player who lost the hand.
Bad Beat Jackpot prize pool is formed at special tables with different stakes, where the word Jackpot is mentioned. Since there are plenty of such tables and a great number of active players, prize pools are formed rapidly, and even after the jackpot is hit, there is a significant amount of a new one to fight for!
Rules to draw the OMAHA Bad Beat Jackpot
1. Bad-beat is considered to be a situation, in which your hand, starting from the four kinds of deuces loses to an even stronger hand.
2. If two or more players collect hands that meet the jackpot’s criteria, then two highest hands are considered in drawing. First higher hand wins and the other loses, thus hitting a bad-beat jackpot.
3. Two or more players must participate in the deal, the winner and the loser must use at least two pocket cards and reach the final showdown.
4. A minimum rake of 1 RUB must be collected.
Terms of jackpot prize pool distribution
1. 30% goes to the lost hand.
2. 20% goes to the hand winner.
3. 10% are distributed among other players who participated in the hand.
4. 10% are distributed among other players who plays on other BBJ Omaha tables.
5. 20% is allocated as a starting prize pool for the new bad beat jackpot.
6. 10% is charged as a commission fee of Pokerdom poker network.
1. 25% of a jackpot amount is played as described above on the tables with blinds of 2.5/5 RUB.
2. 50% of a jackpot amount is played as described above on the tables with blinds of 10/20 and 5/10 RUB.
3. 100% of a jackpot amount is played as described above on the tables with blinds of 15/30 RUB and more.
Jackpot has reached the amount of 1 000 000 RUB and you are playing on the table with blinds of 5/10 RUB. If the jackpot is hit on your table, then 50% of the prize pool that equals 500 000 RUB (according to rule #1 in special notes) will be distributed as follows:
1. 35% from 500 000 RUB (175 000 RUB) goes to the lost hand.
2. 20% from 500 000 RUB (100 000 RUB) goes to the hand winner.
3. 15% from 500 000 RUB (75 000 RUB) goes to the other players who participated in the hand.
4. 20% from 500 000 RUB (100 000 RUB) is added to the new Bad Beat Jackpot.
5. 10% from 500 000 RUB (50 000 RUB) is charged as a commission fee of Pokerdom network.
Therefore, if the jackpot is hit on the table with blinds over 15/30 RUB, all 100% of the prize pool will be distributed.
1. To collect the main part of the hand you must use both two pocket cards. For example, if you have collected a four kind of aces and King is a kicker (ААААК) but your pocket cards are A and K, while the three aces are from the table, then this hand does not qualify for the jackpot. In this specific example, you need to have two aces in your pocket cards.
2. Bad Beat Jackpot tables are only available in Pot Limit Omaha High.
3. Bad Beat tables in the lobby are marked with an asterisk and highlighted with green font. At Bad Beat tables an additional 1% rake is charged from each hand, which forms a cumulative part of the bad beat jackpot prize pool.
4. Bad Beat Jackpot winners are marked with a special symbol.
5. Only registered Pokerdom players with verified accounts are eligible for receiving a jackpot. Otherwise, a player may not collect a winning amount. The account is considered as a verified one if the e-mail address used for registration is confirmed, at least one deposit was made and documents confirming player’s identity are attached to the player’s profile of poker room.
6. All general Terms and Conditions of poker room user agreement are applied.
7. Terms and Conditions of promotion can be changed or updated at any time.
8. Only the present text posted on an official poker room web page can be regarded as the official promotion terms.